A bit of Saturday fun with a big odds BTTS/RESULTS football acca that this week will cough up £11,232 for a £10 fivefold, if it clicks.
This morning I have looked right cross the EFL League programme and opted to pull fuve games from LeagueOne that statistically offer a good opportunity of BTTS.
Applying current form (home and away), has enabled me to determine a potential result and if these games do produce the BTTS/RESULT that will hopefully come from them, then we’ll have a cracker of a payout.
I have added the individual odds for the correct result, BTTS and BTTS/RESULT and it’s entirely up to you how you work with these picks. Trebles and up, fourfolds, or just an acca.
The games all come from League One this week
- IPSWICH V FLEETWOOD – HOME @ 7/10 – BTTS @ 9/10 – BTTS/RESULT @ 13/5
- BURTON ALBION V OXFORD – DRAW @ 23/10 – BTTS @ 13/4 – BTTS/RESULT @ 3/1
- AFC WIMBLEDON V WIGAN – DRAW @ 9/4 – BTTS @ 9/10 – BTTS/RESULT @ 10/3
- SHREWSBURY V CAMBRIDGE – DRAW @ 11/5 – BTTS @ 21/20 – BTTS/RESULT @ 7/2
- MORCAMBE V PLYMOUTH – AWAY @ E – BTTS @ 8/11 – BTTS/RESULT @ 3/1
THE RESULT ACCA PAYS = £1167
THE BTTS ACCA PAYS = £1148.90
THE BTTS/RESULT ACCA PAYS = £11,232
The returns advised are to current prices (Betfair Sportsbook) to a £10 stake.
All the teams named currently have a more than 60% BTTS rate.