I had to go back to this as I had included the Wigan game but they have called it off due to Covid. Apparently seven Oxford players have got a dose of it and so that game has gone.
The five games I have gone for are spread across three leagues and I fancy we might get a result this weekend. Preston let us down for a 20/1 BBTS acca recently so we are getting close.
- BRISTOL CITY V BLACKBURN BTTS @ 4/6 AWAY @ 6/5, BTTS/RESULT @ 16/5
- READING V FOREST BTTS @ 9/10, DRAW @ 11/5, BTTS/RESULT @ 16/5
- ACCRINGTON V SHEFF WED BTTS @ 8/11, DRAW @ 12/5, BTTS/RESULT @ 10/3
- CHARLTON V PLYMOUTH BTTS @ 4/7, AWAY @ 15/8, BTTS/RESULT 4/1
- BARROW V CRAWLEY BTTS @ 3/4, HOME @ E, BTTS/RESULT @ 3/1
The BTTS/RESULT acca will return £15,288.00 to a £10 stake but feel free to cover them as you wish. Play the result acca, the BTTS acca, go down the route of trebles and up, whatever suits you best but as we keep saying, keep your betting for fun.
The five games I have covered all have both sides currently achieving a more than 50% BTTS per game so with fingers crossed I will have my own bets placed and collecting a nice win later tonight.