LFC SHOP

Sean’s Racing Bible

News Forums Horse Racing Sean’s Racing Bible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Spireman
    Participant

Looking at Statman’s (Sean’s) Racing
    Bible I notice that RexDingle and Jeremy Scott both make profits when racing at Wincanton. He has three possibles today which may be worth 20/80s or a silly ew patent.
    12.20 Champersgalore 200/1
    12.55 Celtic Art 12/1
    2.00 Native Robin 14/1

Spireman
    Participant

Celtic Art worked the Oracle for us yesterday. Today there are lots of potential selections. My personal selections are
    12.40 Inch House
    1.10 Hava Rose
    1.40 Duc de Besuchern
    3.40 Rossbeigh Stand
    Natty Night

Spireman
    Participant

Yesterday was rubbish with nearly 20 potential bets. one race had four out of the six runners and still failed to find the winner. Only two winners were identified. 5/4 and 6/4. Ron has the solution in that we need to follow the money. Also, these jockeys and trainers are achieving a profit despite having a large percentage of losers. Therefore we need to identify those horses that have moved in the market but still remain outsiders. Today one that stands out is Ardera Cross Ayr 2.45. In from 10/1 to 7/1 overnight (I hope that wasn’t my tenner) but you can still get 8/1 this morning and it’s only 13/2 on Betfair.
    Here’s hoping

Spireman
    Participant

Post 2
    I have just noticed another. Eden Mill in the 3.20 Ayr. Donald Whillans has a 20 % strike rate in handicap hurdles at Ayr. This horse has been 125/1 33/1 66/1 and 33/1 in his last four runs but today you can only get 7/1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.